- Inventory# M40
- *8 ft W x 16 ft L enclosed Double 5200 lb axles Food Trailer (+4 ft tongue)
- *D-rated trailer tires
- *Safety chains, electric brakes and breakaway kit per DOT Regulations
- *18 3/4 Stainless Steel Counters
- *Wired shelves for dry storage
- *1 ft x 1 ft Roof Air Vent
- *4 of 7000# capacity each stabilizer jacks welded at all 4 corners of the trailer for leveling and stability
- *(Quantity 2) Stainless steel outside fold out shelving, 6ft wide
- *Soap Dispenser
- *Paper Towel Dispenser
- *36 in x72 in (Rough opening) Main Entrance Door
- * Concession window 4’w x 3’h with plexiglass and a 20″h x 20″W sliding opening.
- *Concession window 5’w x 3’h with plexiglass and a 20″h x 20″W sliding opening.
- *Comprehensive Trailer Plan
- *50 AMP Power Inlet
- *2, LED 4 ft fixtures with 2 LED tubes in each.
- *Eaton Cutler-Hammer 125-Amp, 12-Space, 24-Circuit Type-BR Outdoor Main Lug Sub Feed Panel
- *80 Gal. Fresh Water Tank (a 50 gallon fresh tank will be installed for trailers in the state of CA)
- *98 Gal. Grey Water Tank
- *Fresh water inlet (garden hose thread)
- *City Water (ability to bypass water tank and pump and supply water directly to sinks and water heater, must be connected to a hose with running water)
- *Bradford RE16U6-1NAL, 6 Gallon Electric Water Heater
- *NSF approved 3 Compartment Sink, 15x15x12 with 2 Drainboards
- *NSF approved 17 in W hand wash sink with 10 in x 14 in x 5 in basin
- *SHURflow On Demand Water Pump and Accumulator
- *8 ft Commercial Captive Aire Type-1 Exhaust Hood with Upblast Commercial Captive Aire Exhaust Fan (with variable Speed) (FIRE SUPPRESSION IS NOT INCLUDED)
- *(Quantity 2) 100 lb propane tank holder lockable cage with open top (NOTE: Propane tank is not included)
- *Propane line from propane tank holders to exhaust hood with shut off valves
- *Subframe: 3 in I-Beam crossmembers on 12 in centers with 5 in, 3/16 tube mylar tape is applied between all steel subframe components and extruded aluminum lower bottom rails to prevent corrosion.
- *Floor: 1 1/8 in Laminated hardwood fastened to subframe with 2 countersunk screws per floor board per crossmember in a staggered pattern. Floor boards are ship lapped and pre undercoated for protection from elements. Hardwood floor is covered with 0.63 aluminum tread plate.
- *Skins-Sides: .040 Aluminum, rivets for front and sidewalls.
- *Side Wall: Extruded aluminum top and bottom rails with 1 3/8 in. deep galvanized steel Z-shaped vertical posts installed on 16 in. centers.
- *Front End: Aerodynamic aluminum radii with steel Z-posts. .040 aluminum skin
- *Roof: .032 One piece aluminum sheet with anti-snag roof bows on 24 IN. centers with crowned roof design which prevents water/ice pooling. Aerodynamic aluminum radius and poly-tuff corner caps.
- *Exterior Lights: Tecniq S36 LED sealed clearance light, per fmvss-108 installed in front corner caps, and five across rear header. LED turn signals and LED license plate lights.
- *Interior Walls: 5/8 Plywood attached to galvanized steel Z-shaped vertical posts with 1 in foam insulation in between the posts (front and side walls, back wall is double layer of plywood) .24 gauge stainless steel sheets attached via screws to the plywood walls.
- *Interior Ceiling: Fiber reinforced plastic (white) ceiling attached to the 24 in. centers and insulated with 1″ foam.
- *Welded seam on the floor with 6 in base and 3/8 in radius coving