- *50 AMP Power Inlet
- *2, LED 4 ft fixtures with 2 LED tubes in each.
- *Eaton Cutler-Hammer 125-Amp, 12-Space, 24-Circuit Type-BR Outdoor Main Lug Sub Feed Panel
- 6500 Watt, Onan commercial propane generator (6.5HGJAE-2145), 120/240 volt mounted to the A-frame in an enclosed box with a remote start and hour meter.
- Atwood 15026 15,000 BTU, roof mounted Air Conditioner with heat pump. Electrically wired into the breaker panel. Atwood #15026, and Atwood #15021
- *80 Gal. Fresh Water Tank
- *98 Gal. Grey Water Tank
- *Fresh water inlet (garden hose thread)
- *City Water (ability to bypass water tank and pump and supply water directly to sinks and water heater, must be connected to a hose with running water)
- *NSF approved 3 Compartment Sink, 15x15x12 with 1 Drainboard
- *NSF approved 17 in W hand wash sink with 10 in x 14 in x 5 in basin
- 3 compartment sink sprayer with faucet assembly
- *SHURflow On Demand Water Pump and Accumulator
- *Bradford RE16U6-1NAL, 6 Gallon Electric Water Heater
- *9ft Commercial Captive Aire Type-1 Exhaust Hood with Upblast Commercial Captive Aire Exhaust Fan (with variable Speed) (FIRE SUPPRESSION IS NOT INCLUDED)
- *(Quantity 2) 100 lb propane tank holder lockable cage with open top (NOTE: Propane tank is not included)
- *Propane line from propane tank holders to exhaust hood with shut off valves
- *Subframe: 3 in I-Beam cross member on 12 in centers with 5 in, 3/16 tube mylar tape is applied between all steel subframe components and extruded aluminum lower bottom rails to prevent corrosion.
- *Floor: 1 1/8 in Laminated hardwood fastened to subframe with 2 countersunk screws per floor board per cross member in a staggered pattern. Floorboards are ship-lapped and pre undercoated for protection from elements. Hardwood floor is covered with 0.63 aluminum tread plate.
- *Skins-Sides: .040 Aluminum, rivets for front and sidewalls.
- *Side Wall: Extruded aluminum top and bottom rails with 1 3/8 in. deep galvanized steel Z-shaped vertical post s installed on 16 in. centers.
- *Front End: Aerodynamic aluminum radii with steel Z-posts. .040 aluminum skin
- *Roof: .032 One piece aluminum sheet with anti-snag roof bows on 24 IN. centers with crowned roof design which prevents water/ice pooling. Aerodynamic aluminum radius and poly-tuff corner caps.
- *Exterior Lights: Tecniq S36 LED sealed clearance light, per fmvss-108 installed in front corner caps, and five across rear header. LED turn signals and LED license plate lights.
- *Interior Walls: 5/8 Plywood attached to galvanized steel Z-shaped vertical posts with 1 in foam insulation in between the posts (front and side walls, back wall is double layer of plywood) .24 gauge stainless steel sheets attached via screws to the plywood walls.
- *Interior Ceiling: Fiber reinforced plastic (white) ceiling attached to the 24 in. centers and insulated with 1″ foam.
- *Welded seam on the floor with 6 in base and 3/8 in radius coving
- Everest #EPBNRSR2, 2 Door Sandwich Prep Table, 35 1/2″
- Everest #ESRF2A, 2 Door (1/2 Ref & 1/2 Fzr) Dual Temp, 49 3/4″
- Imperial Range #IMGA-2428, 24″ Griddle, Manually Controlled, 3/4″ Highly
- Stratus #SRB-24 24″ Charbroiler, countertop
- Imperial Range #IFS-40, 304 Stainless Steel Frypot
- Imperial Range #IR-4, 4-Open Burner Range with Space Saver oven underneath
- TV Window Box with 65″ TV