How To Finance a Food Trailer
We are passionate about helping others. We, as a family-owned company in Portland, have been in the trailer industry for nearly two decades, and know what it takes to start a food trailer business. We are therefore doing our best to help our clients get all the financing aid possible so that they achieve their goals confidently.
Financing for food trailers
Financing for a food trailer is like any other financing. The lender must be convinced that you can make money with this business so that his payments are assured. Thus having a good business plan will help you get a loan. Once this is done, a deal can happen.
Now, to understand things better, let us work with numbers:
A mobile kitchen business, as per industry analysis and surveys, can fetch you anywhere between $20,000-$45,000/month. If you are a starter and spend some money on promoting your business or if your food does not go well with the people, that is a different issue. For calculation purposes, let’s keep your sales at $30,000/month. Fair enough? What are you going to do with this money? What are the costs you need to cover?
- Food products (around $8000)
- Fuel $500
- Maintenance $1000
- Around $2000 as parking fee and other miscellaneous costs
- $500 or so for insurance
This means, you will incur costs around $12,000 and you will be left with $18,000. This certainly sounds good for the lenders.
Guidelines on qualifying for financing for a food trailer
There are many factors affecting the financing of a food trailer. Aspects such as credit score, your experience in the industry, your area of operation, your background- all these contribute to making a deal.
- If you are in the food trailer business for over 2 years and come with a good credit, financing must be a walk in the park for you. Banks and private lenders will be ready to lend money, you can choose the best one for your financial condition.
- If you come with a good credit score and have a minimum of 3-4 years experience in the food industry, you should not be seeing any difficulty in getting the required finance. You can start your food trailer now.
- If you’ve got an average credit score and are backed with some savings for the down payment, there should not be a cause for worry. Banks and private financiers will be willing to lend you money.
- Have you got 50 percent for down payment? Have you got that enthusiasm to start a mobile kitchen? You have all the chances of getting qualified.
- Got a collateral worth the amount of the trailer you are looking to buy? You can qualify!
Now, with so many financing options and opportunities to qualify, do you have any other reason to look back? Definitely not!
Just let us know your interest and financial condition, and we will suggest you the best financing. We are passionate about food trailers, and all we want is see you hitting the streets with an equipped quality built trailer. Our goal is to help you with the financing and take pride when you grow your business.
We understand that finances are a top requirement to start any business, and with food trailers, it is no different. Quality Trailers does not tolerate any wanting to be an entrepreneur stepping back, therefore do all that we can to motivate such people. If you are one such individual, waste no time in reaching out to us. We build custom food trailers and help you with the financing part too, so you need not look elsewhere for the purpose. With us, it is like having a mentor by your side.
We are reputed for best practices and reliable services. We have been dealing with trusted lenders over the years and know what best can be done to help our clients. Getting a loan approved is no easy deal, but with us, it can be surprisingly simple!
If you have any questions or would want more information, then please feel free to get in touch with us. We will be more than glad to resolve all your questions relating to trailers and financing. We are available on all weekdays, give us a call or meet us in person.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH QUICK, SIMPLE AND COMPETITIVE FINANCING SOLUTIONS
Pinnacle Capital Partners
Contact: John Pavolka, Cell
914 A Street, #200 Tacoma, WA 98402